Finally, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD has arrived. A new version of the Legend of Zelda video game is now available for the Nintendo Switch. This action-adventure game for the Nintendo Switch was developed by Tantalus Media and Nintendo EPD and published by Nintendo. This action-adventure game combines the legendary World of Zelda with modern technology. Gameplay in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD is driven by the all-new Skyward Sword HD engine, and has been remastered from the original version.
This highly anticipated HD remaster is an upgrade to 2011’s The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game for the Wii. There are only a few games left over from the Wii U era, and it’s probably one of the last few that should be ported. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD was released on July 16, 2021.
Although the Switch has been around for many years, it hasn’t made the leap until recently. However, being late is better than not being at all Whatever the case, people are naturally asking questions now that it’s here. As one of the gameplay moves in Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, Skyward Strike has a lot of popularity. As well as attacking enemies and other important items, this move fires a projectile based on light. How to effectively accomplish this is what we’ll cover in this article. The goal of this guide is to show you how to perform Skyward Strikes in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD.
Perform a Skyward Strike in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD?
In addition to being able to use the joy-cons, Skyward Sword HD brings back the motion control of the original version. Whatever way you choose to play, it’s up to you.
The controls are similar to those described above, but instead of tilting the entire joy-con, tilt the right stick up. Straighten out your sword and hold it at shoulder height. Move your right joy-con up to perform a Skyward Strike using the motion controls. Let it charge for a couple seconds and you will see the charge beginning. You will see an animation when it charges up (give it a moment to ramp up). When you’ve fully charged it, swing it in the direction you wish to strike with it. Upon release, a beam will be directed in that direction.
If you encounter goddess cubes and triforce crests in dungeons and elsewhere, you should use the Skyward Strike. The ability can also be used by the player as a way to attack enemies and bosses if he or she has the chance to do so.
How to execute Skyward Strike in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD?
The following steps will help you perform the Skyward Strike perfectly:
- It would be wise to charge your joy-con before starting this action. Every time this happens, you will also see a short animation.
- Charge it successfully then swing it in the direction of your choice. There will then be a beam pointing somewhere along the line you indicated.
- Use the same path if you’re using regular controls. Only the right stick needs to be tilted upward.
- When you get to the end of a dungeon or other areas, this move is the best use.
- In general, you could use this on triforce crests and goddesses. If you can flawlessly execute this move, you can also use it against bosses and enemies.
- Birds and bats are the best enemies to deal with by using this move.
- Hold your sword in a charging position when you use it. Please allow it a couple of seconds to charge.
So there you have it! You now know everything you need to know about Skyward Strikes in Skyward Sword HD. With this, we conclude our guide on how to perform the Skyward Strike in Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD. This is a very powerful, which is why it is a very popular move among players of this game. After you master it, you can implement it to the maximum extent. If you would like more guides, tips, and tricks, try searching for Themrpc or visit our Skyward Sword HD guide.