The Chinese Huawei has started EMUI 10 beta test on Honor 9x and 9x Pro as per the schedule company shared back in early November. However, still no idea for global beta for Honor 9X family from the company as this beta test is only for limited number of users including 500 log version and 1500 non-log version.
Notes for registration
- Some third-party applications are not compatible with Android 10. Thus third-party applications may not work properly after the upgrade (such as flashback, freeze, power consumption, etc.). It is recommended that you try to update the application to the latest version in the Huawei App Store. If this does not resolve the problem, you have to wait patiently for the application update information and update it in time.
The following issues may affect the use, and subsequent versions will continue to improve and optimize:
- Some applications (such as Pollen Club ) and themes are not compatible with dark mode.
- Some online themes EMUI10.0 are still being adapted and cannot be used normally.
- The Rural Credit Bank APP will fail to log in after the upgrade. Please be sure to unbind the device before the upgrade. Operation method (for reference only, whichever is actual): Personal Center> Security Center> Device Management> Cancel Bind, and then upgrade, log in again after the upgrade is complete and use normally.
- Be sure to ensure that the mobile phone has more than 6G of internal storage space, otherwise there will be a risk of upgrade failure (view storage space method: Settings> Storage).
- Make sure your phone is not ROOT.
- To register for the pollen for this internal test, please ensure that the current mobile phone version is on the recruited baseline version. For details, see [ Compatible Models] . (View method of version number: Settings > System> About mobile computer, check version number information, if it is not currently on the baseline version, please upgrade to this version online before registering).
- If you find a problem in the version experience, please move to EMUI zone-> upgrade early adopters-> problem feedback-> “internal beta version release notes and issue collection post navigation” feedback.
- If you are on computer: “Fan Club” > “Block” > “EMUI Zone” > “Upgrade early adopters”.
- If you are on mobile: “Pollen Club” > “Forum”> “Upper right corner” > “EMUI zone” > “Upgrade early adopters”
Only these models: HLK-AL00 (Honor 9X) and HLK-AL10 (Honor 9X Pro) are participating for the beta test. Your phones should be running the latest firmware to be eligible for the test.
The recruitment is only limited to China at this moment and, runs from December 6 to December 15. Throughout the recruitment exercise, Honor is hoping to bag 500 users of log version, 1500 users without log version.