Update 1.04 (1.004.000) for GTA Vice City Definitive Edition released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. Update 1.04 of GTA Vice City brought some changes and fixes to gameplay. A performance improvement is also included in GTA Vice City Definitive patch 1.04 (1.004).
Recently, a big update was released with several fixes and improvements. In the wake of the last patch, a number of issues have arisen among players.
A few of these issues will be fixed in today’s GTA Vice City patch 1.04. Check out the details below.
GTA Vice City Update 1.04 Patch Notes (The Definitive Edition) Details, December 3, 2021
- Addressed several texture corruption issues that appeared on the Enforcer police van
- Addressed an issue where the barrel of the minigun did not spin when fired
- Addressed an issue where the main rotor speed of helicopters did not match the rear rotor speed
- Addressed an issue on the mini map where the swimming pool shaped like the Rockstar Games logo was incorrectly reflected on the mini map for Starfish Island
- Addressed a texture corruption issue on traffic lights and foliage when raining on the mainland
- Addressed an issue where the sign was not properly animating on Hyman Memorial Stadium
- Addressed a spelling error on the Mavis Bookstore window
- Addressed a spelling error when the player is busted during the Paramedic missions
- Addressed an issue where Tommy appears small while standing in front of buildings in Little Havana
- Addressed an issue where Lance would be duplicated after restarting the mission Copland
- Addressed an issue where the open graves behind Funeraria Romero were not visible