Ghost of Tsushima update 2.18 is available for download, and here is a list of changes and fixes. It is version 2.018.000 on PS5. In the latest Ghost of Tsushima 2.18 patch notes, stability and performance issues have been addressed. A bug relating to teammate’s health was also fixed in the Ghost of Tsushima update 2.18 today.
There was a major update earlier that added Legends adjustments, including randomized spawns in Rivals and Survival, balance modifications to classes and gear, and much more. Since the last patch update, players have experienced several issues with Ghost of Tsushima: Legends. In Ghost of Tsushima update 2.18 (2.018.000), some of these problems will be fixed. See below for more information.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.18 Patch Notes Details, April 12, 2022
- Fixed a bug where a teammate’s health could momentarily dip below zero, counting as a “death” in Custom Mode and Raid Trials that occasionally prevented the Hidden Heart cosmetic from unlocking
- Added a PS4 Save Import button to Legends standalone builds (Transfer PS4 console Save). Be sure to click “Yes” on the Legends import prompt
- Shared Wounds no longer breaks Assassin out of the Vanish skill
- Added a new Fill Party goal, Custom Mode – Perfect Completion. This will allow people looking to earn the Hidden Heart cosmetic to search for matches separately from those looking for a different Custom Mode experience
- All Legendary Katanas gain Stance Master perks by default, including on stances unlocked via perks. If you already have a Stance Master perk unlocked, it will be free to reroll to a new perk
- Legendary Charms can now roll perks and properties previously limited to class exclusive charms, if the Legendary Charm is bound to the specified class.
- Significantly lowered resolve gains of Black Powder Bombs
- Skipping Stone Bow no longer generates extra resolve from the ricochet arrows
- Added Munitions perk to Caltrops and Demon Seeds
- Reduced the drop rate of Black Powder Bombs, Flash Bombs, Fire Arrows and Piercing Arrows dropped from the Munitions perk
- Melee Resolve Gain property maximum value increased to 25%
- Fire Damage property maximum value increased to 20%
- Assassinate From Above Damage property maximum value increased to 50%Item adjustments:
- Samurai skill Deep Strikes increased to +25% Melee damage
- Fixed bug where Black Powder Bombs did not count for some Mastery Challenges
- Fixed a bug where Silver and Gold Survival missions showed incorrect mission modifiers
- Fixed a bug in Survival where a Ghost dying in the brief period after the final wave, but before the scoreboard caused some missing rewards
- Fixed a very rare bug where the Legends tutorial was impossible to complete
- Increased Silk inventory held by New Game Plus merchant
- Fixed dialogue and cutscene issues in single-player
Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.18 is now available to download on all supported platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our Ghost of Tsushima section.