The latest Fortnite update 3.38 (1.000.0048) v18.40 is now rolling out for players on PS4, Xbox One, and PC as an incremental rollout. According to the official Fortnite patch notes, today’s 3.38 update brings Naruto Shippuden to the game as well as some other changes and fixes.
There was a major update previously which added new features, new LTM modes, and numerous changes. The game has been experiencing several problems since the latest major update. With today’s Fortnite patch 3.38, these issues will be addressed. Read on for more information.
Fortnite Update 3.38 Patch Notes (1.000.0048) v18.40 Details, November 16, 2021
Fortnite added Naruto Shippuden to the game.
New Strings: Kakashi Hatake is Konoha’s most respected shinobi teacher. He is a skilled ninja who appreciates the value of teamwork. Just don’t expect him to be on time for anything.
THE WAIT IS OVER
Naruto Uzumaki, the number one most unpredictable ninja and Jinchuriki host of the all-powerful nine-tailed beast is ready — along with the rest of Team 7 — to take you through to a Victory Royale!
Accompanying Naruto, the other members of Team 7:
Sasuke Uchiha: Experienced with the impressive visual Jutsu of the Sharingan and one of the last surviving members of the Uchiha clan.
Sakura Haruno: Doe-eyed for Sasuke, she has taken her fiery inner-voice, deft control of chakra, and extreme strength to become one of the greatest Kunoichi.
Kakashi Hatake: Known as The Copy Ninja for his deft skill in copying almost any Jutsu he sees in the Shinobi world using his second-hand Sharingan.
Always wanted to channel your inner Ninja and play as a member of Team 7? How about dropping onto the Island on the back of Kurama, the Nine-Tailed Beast?
Well, now is your chance! Teleporting their way into the Item Shop are:
- Naruto Uzumaki (with Seventh Hokage variant Style): Believe it!
- Sasuke Uchiha (with the Snake Sword Pickaxe): My only goal is in the darkness.
- Sakura Haruno (with Sakura Uchiha variant Style): We have to be strong. You and me together.
- Kakashi Hatake (with Black Ops Kakashi variant Style): I’ll protect you with my life. All of you.
NARUTO BACK BLING
- Pakkun Back Bling: Kakashi’s smallest ninken.
- Demon Wind Shuriken Back Bling: A shuriken with fearsome curved blades.
- Hidden Leaf Cloak Back Bling: A warm cloak fit for going on missions.
- Scroll Back Bling: Contains Techniques
- Black Ops Sword Pickaxe: A sword used by the black ops.
- Kunai Pickaxe (with Black variant Style): A sharp weapon favored by the shinobi.
- Snake Sword: Sasuke’s beloved sword.
- Hidan’s Scythe: The scythe of choice for curse rituals.
NARUTO GLIDER AND EMOTES
- Kurama Glider: A fearsome nine-tailed beast sealed inside Naruto Uzumaki. (Comes with the Shinobi Teamwork Loading Screen)
- Summoning Jutsu Emote: Did you remember to form your contract?
- Ramen Break Emote: Treat yourself to a lil’ shinobi snack.
The Kurama Glider:
And the Shinobi Teamwork Loading Screen – Work together to protect your friends. Art by Studio Pierrot.
Players will have the opportunity to pick up some of these items in bundles.
The Naruto & Kakashi Bundle: includes Naruto Uzumaki Outfit (with Seventh Hokage variant Style), Scroll Back Bling, Kakashi Hatake (with Black Ops Kakashi variant Style), Pakkun Back Bling, and the Pizza Eating Jutsu Loading Screen
Perfecting the art of pizza eating requires disciple. Art by Studio Pierrot.
The Sasuke & Sakura Bundle: Includes Sasuke Uchiha (with the Sword of Kusanagi Pickaxe), Demon Wind Shuriken Back Bling, Snake Sword Pickaxe, Sakura Haruno (with Sakura Uchiha variant Style), Hidden Leaf Cloak Back Bling, and the Team 7 Loading Screen
Ready for an A-rank mission.
The Shinobi Gear Bundle: includes Ramen Break Emote, Summoning Jutsu Emote, Kunai Pickaxe, Black Ops Sword Pickaxe and Hidan’s Scythe Pickaxe.
COMPLETE KAKASHI’S MISSIONS TO EARN REWARDS
The glue that holds Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke together, the Copy Ninja himself Kakashi Hatake has covertly placed himself on the Island ready to set you up with ninja-themed Quests. Don’t worry if you’re unable to approach him right away. He’ll be around for the whole rest of the Season!
PAPER BOMB KUNAI
If you want to be a splendid Shinobi you need the right ninja tools. Until the end of the Season, you will be able to find Paper Bomb Kunai in the game as a new weapon to throw at your opponents.
Visit Kakashi to get your hands on this formidable weapon or find them in Chests and Loot Llamas.
VISIT THE HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE
You are invited to explore Konohagakure, the Hidden Leaf village!
Visit iconic locations such as the Hokage Residences, and Ichiraku in the Naruto Featured Hub. When you’re ready to explore more, find Naruto in front of the Hokage residence who will guide you to the Hidden Leaf Village Adventure Map.
The Hidden Leaf Village Adventure Map will fully immerse you in the Naruto universe, giving you the chance to fulfill your ninja fantasy and walk in the shoes of a Hidden Leaf resident. Complete quests to unlock even more breathtaking iconic locations such as the Final Valley and the Chunin Exam arena.
To enter the Naruto-themed Creative Hub, select the “Creative” tile in the Discovery tab. To enter the Hidden Leaf Village Adventure Map, select the “Hidden Leaf Village Adventure” tile in the Discovery tab.
- Last Season 8 Update
- Naruto Collab
- The Convergence Stage 4
- Live Event files (Encrypted)
- New Funding Vote
- Crew Pack Bonus Styles
- December Crew Pack Skin (Encrypted)
- Impostors: Eliminated players cannot hear non-eliminated players during Discussion phase.
Battle Royale Top Fixes
- Collection Book entries disappearing when using Performance mode.
- Vehicles may desync when a player exits the vehicle.
- Weapons may sometimes disappear from Chests and Supply Drops.
Creative Top Fixes
- Multi-selecting and moving building to prop pieces will cause consistent misalignment
Save the World Top Fixes
- Fixed a bug where campfires above lv 130 are shown as 130
- Addressed a bug where players were unable to swap Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where 4x missions do not show the 4x rewards.
- Addressed an issue where players may become invisible to other players after respawning.