You might have guessed that Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba The Hinokami Chronicles is a video game adaptation of a popular manga and anime show, the story of which you already know. The game itself has been created by CyberConnect2, a Japanese company who is responsible for the creation of other well-known projects such as Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm series, Asura’s Wrath and a few others. Like many players, you’ve probably run into the issue where Demon Slayer crashes with error 0x887A0020. This Demon Slayer guide is all about fixing and possibly preventing this low level fatal error and UE crash error 0x887A0020.
Kimetsu no Yaiba: The Hinokami Chronicles is an action role-playing hack and slash video game based anime adaptation of Koyoharu Gotouge’s manga series. Kimetsu no Yaiba that follows the story elements of the 1st season of the anime. The game features single-player and multiplayer modes. It’s available on multiple platforms, such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Okay, let’s look the main topic for which you are here. We are here to help you deal with the crash issue with the error code 0x887A0020 in Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba The Hinokami Chronicles.
Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba The Hinokami Chronicle Low-Level Fatal Error & UE Crash Error 0x887A0020
There is an error that causes crashing in this new Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba, The Hinokami Chronicle game. Unfortunately this issue happens because of a conflict with GPU and Unreal Engine 4. Because of this, similar to other Unreal games, GPU instability can occur. Thus, the error results in a complete crash & makes the game unplayable.
How To Fix Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba The Hinokami Chronicles Low-Level Fatal Error & UE Crash Error 0x887A0020
- In order to fix the issue, players should first turn down or completely disable GPU overclocking.
- Alternatively, players can limit the frame rate of the game by enabling Vsync. This will prevent GPU instability.
- The next option would be to lower the graphical settings. Lowering these settings would reduce GPU load.
- Sometimes, players will have to solve a more complex problem. The solution is to adjust the GPU’s clock time.
You can change the GPU time by following these steps:
“Error 0x887A0020” is a problem that prevents you from playing Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba, The Hinokami Chronicles. As the error indicates, the problem lies within Windows registry. This article will allow you to fix “Error 0x887A0020” error by using the automatic Microsoft Fix-It tool or by editing your Windows registry manually.
- The very first thing we need to do is go to the computer registry: Click Start, right-click on Run, and type “Regedit” to edit it.
- Go to the following path in the registry editor: “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers”.
- Create a key of type “DWORD (32-bit)” located in the “GraphicsDrivers” folder, and name it “TdrDelay” and enter 10 as a decimal value.
- In the end, restart your computer & start the game.