FIFA 23 is the latest installment in the popular soccer simulation game series developed by EA Sports. With its realistic gameplay and extensive list of features, it has gained a massive following among gamers around the world. However, like any other game, it is not without its share of bugs and glitches. One common issue that players have been facing is the “memory dump error.”
A memory dump error occurs when the game’s memory becomes corrupt or the system runs out of memory, causing the game to crash. This can be frustrating for players, as it disrupts their gameplay and can lead to lost progress. So, how can this issue be fixed? Here are a few steps you can follow to troubleshoot and fix the memory dump error in FIFA 23.
How To Fix FIFA 23 Memory Dump Error?
Memory dump errors can be a frustrating experience for players of FIFA 23. If you’re experiencing this issue, you’re likely wondering how to fix it and get back to playing the game. Here are some potential solutions to try if you’re encountering a memory dump error in FIFA 23.
1. Check System Requirements
Before attempting to fix the memory dump error, it is essential to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements to run FIFA 23. If your system does not meet the requirements, it is likely that you will experience issues while playing the game. To check the minimum requirements, visit the EA Sports website and compare them to the specifications of your system.
2. Reinstall Anti Cheat
To resolve any potential issues caused by the Anti Cheat software, follow these steps to reinstall it:
- First, navigate to the game installation folder and locate the “_installer” folder. Within this folder, find the EAAntiCheat folder.
- Double-click on the EAAntiCheat file to open it.
- From the drop-down menu, select FIFA 23 and click on the Uninstall button.
- Once the uninstall process is complete, click on Install to reinstall the Anti Cheat software. This should resolve any issues caused by the Anti Cheat software.
After reinstalling the software, restart your computer and try playing the game again to see if the error has been resolved. If the issue persists, it may be necessary to seek further assistance or try other troubleshooting techniques.
3. Update Outdated Graphics Drivers
Outdated graphics drivers can cause issues with games, including the memory dump error in FIFA 23. To fix this, you need to update your graphics drivers to the latest version. You can do this by visiting the manufacturer’s website and downloading the latest drivers for your graphics card. Alternatively, you can use a driver updater tool to automatically detect and update your drivers.
- AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support
- Intel: https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/download-center/home.html
4. Check For Updates To FIFA 23
Sometimes, game developers release updates to fix bugs and improve stability. Make sure you have the latest version of FIFA 23 installed to ensure that you’re not experiencing any issues that have already been addressed.
5. Corrupted Game Files
Memory dump errors can also be caused by corrupted game files. If you’ve recently installed a mod or downloaded an update for FIFA 23, it’s possible that the game files have become corrupt. To fix this issue, you’ll need to verify the integrity of your game files through the Steam client.
To do this, right-click on FIFA 23 in your Steam library and select “Properties.” Then, go to the “Local Files” tab and click “Verify Integrity of Game Files.”
6. Clear Cache And Temporary Files
Cache and temporary files can accumulate over time and cause issues with games, including the memory dump error. Clearing these files can help fix the issue. To clear the cache and temporary files, follow these steps:
- Close the Origin client and all other programs running on your system.
- Press the “Windows + R” keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Type “temp” and press Enter.
- Delete all the files in the “Temp” folder.
- Close the folder and open the Run dialog box again.
- Type “%temp%” and press Enter.
- Delete all the files in the “Temp” folder.
- Close the folder and restart your system.
7. Disable Background Programs
Background programs can consume system resources and cause issues with games, including the memory dump error. To fix this, you can try disabling background programs while playing FIFA 23. To do this, follow these steps:
- Press the “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” keys to open the Task Manager.
- Click on the “Startup” tab.
- Right-click on each program and select “Disable.”
- Close the Task Manager and launch FIFA 23 again.
8. Fix Overheating Issue
Memory dump errors can also be caused by overheating. If your system is overheating, it can cause the game to crash and display a memory dump error. To fix this issue, you’ll need to make sure that your system is properly cooled. This may involve cleaning the dust out of your computer’s case and making sure that all of the fans are functioning properly. You may also want to consider using a laptop cooler or external cooling pad if you’re using a laptop.
9. Check For Hardware Issues
In some cases, the memory dump error can be caused by hardware issues, such as faulty RAM or a damaged hard drive. To fix this, you need to check your hardware and replace any faulty components. You can use a hardware diagnostics tool to detect and fix hardware issues.
10. Check Your system memory
11. Check For System Updates
12. Reinstall COD MW2
As a last resort, you can try reinstalling the game to fix the error. This process will completely erase all of the game’s files, including any corrupt ones that may be causing the issue, and will install new, uncorrupted versions of these files. While this may be a more time-consuming solution, it is often the most effective way to resolve the error and get the game up and running smoothly once again. Simply follow the prompts to uninstall the game and then reinstall it from the original source, and you should be good to go!
In conclusion, the memory dump error in FIFA 23 can be frustrating for players, but it is not an unsolvable issue. By following the steps mentioned above, you can troubleshoot and fix the memory dump errors in FIFA 23. If the errors persist, you may need to consult the game’s support team or seek assistance from a professional.