Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water update 1.03 (1.000.003) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. Update 1.03 of Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water added numerous bug fixes and gameplay changes. Additionally, version 1.03 (188.8.131.52) of Fatal Frame contains stability improvements as well.
Recently, a small update with quality of life improvements was released. Sadly, there are several issues that players face while trying to play the game since the last patch. With today’s Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water patch 1.03, some of these issues have been addressed. See below for more information.
Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water Update 1.03 (1.000.003) Patch Notes Details, November 10, 2021
- Added the VERY EASY difficulty.
- VERY EASY difficulty is for the players who want to enjoy the story safely.
- Fixed an issue that caused display problems with some AMD GPUs.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the game to crash after a cutscene.
- Fixed display issues.
- Corrected typographical errors.
- Addressed shuttering and lag issues.
- Addressed some audio issues.
- An issue with Ayane’s flashlight is now addressed.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.