F1 22 is a great game that lets you race as your favorite driver. One of the features of this game that’s been getting a lot of attention is its Photo Mode. It allows players to take screenshots and share them with friends, giving them an opportunity to show off their driving prowess while also providing some much-needed comic relief during those long matches. So if you’re ready to get started on taking your first shots in F1 22, here are some tips on how to use it:
How To Use Photo Mode In F1 22? Here’s The Guide
Photo Mode is one of the most anticipated features in F1 22. It allows players to take pictures of their cars and share them online. The game also comes with a few camera angles, photo filters, effects, and more, allowing you to tweak your images before sharing them with friends.
So how do you use F1 22 Photo Mode? Well, it’s not as complicated as it sounds. If you haven’t figured out how to use the photo mode in F1 2012, here are some steps that can help so that you can capture the best moments from your races and share them with other players around the world.
Recommended: F1 22 No Sound and Audio Issues? Here’s How To Fix It
- When taking part in a race, pause the game and select ‘Instant Replay/Flashback’ from the menu. A Replay section will appear.
- To find the moment in which you want to capture a photo, use the Triggers to rewind or fast-forward the race.
- Use your D-Pad to change the camera angle and your vehicle.
- To change the shot angle, effects, and other features, press the Option Button on PlayStation, the ‘X’ Button on PC, and the Menu button on Xbox.
- You can take a screenshot by using the traditional method on your respective consoles once you’re ready to snap the photo. If you want to take a screenshot on Xbox, simply press the Home button followed by the Y key. Press the ‘Share’ (Create) Button on PlayStation and the ‘Enter’ button on PC to take a screenshot.
This is how you capture photos with F1 22. When it comes to removing the HUD from your photos, simply press Y on Xbox, Triangle on PlayStation, and F2 on PC.
I hope this guide has been helpful! Photo Mode is a great way to show off your favorite racing moments, and it’s easy as pie to use. You can share these images with your friends on social media or even use them as your PS4 wallpaper.