F1 2021 Update 1.15 has just been released by Codemasters and we have the full patch notes for you. Some of the biggest new additions include the ability to add your custom team to the Grand Prix and some clutch multiplayer features, including network warning indicators.
All supported platforms are receiving the update. In the table below, you’ll find all the information you need about F1 2021 Update 1.15. As of yet, we do not know how large the file is.
F1 2021 Update 1.15 Patch Notes Details, January 24, 2022
F1 2021 Update 1.15 comes with the following patch notes: Check this out below.
Patch 1.15 is out now on all platforms. Check out what’s in this patch below:
- Custom team can now be used within Grand Prix
- Network warning indicators have been added to multiplayer games
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in the garage after retiring during a practice or qualifying session
- Addressed an issue where players could not connect to online sessions on particular accounts
- Adjusted AI on the following tracks and corners to reduce overall speed:
- Austria – Red Bull Ring: Turn 9
- Belgium – Spa-Francorchamps: Turn 10
- Netherlands – Zandvoort: Turn 7
- Addressed an issue where Force Feedback would be lost after using Quick Resume on console
- Addressed an issue where penalties could be incorrectly given on Jeddah pit entry or exit
- F2 qualifying positions will now be correctly carried forward into race sessions
- Race 3 points will now correctly be shown on the race results screen for F2™ 2021
- Addressed an issue where the F2 Champion could incorrectly be declared after the final feature race in career
- Addressed an issue where VO lines for Fittipaldi were using the incorrect lines
- Adjusted speed limit for Zandvoort pit lane to match the official season
- Position indicator is now correctly displayed in the second sprint race of an F2™ 2021 session
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
Need help? Come and visit us in our Technical Assistance forums. Please be sure to check out the read me thread before posting. Something from this patch not working the way it should? Tell us in our forums!
See you out on track!