- Advertisement -
The developers of Escape from Tarkov is rolling out a new update 0.12.4.6440 for PC platform in all regions. Battlestate Game brings so many bug-fixes along with a few changes in this new patch update.
The new patch update 0.12.4.6440 fixed several issues including leveling skills, invisible obstacles on Shoreline, a bug which caused Error 228, a sound overlapping and changed siren sounds on Interchange, and more. However, no major game features are added. Below are the full list of changes and fixes in Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.4.6440 patch notes released on March 25.
Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.4.6440 Patch Notes
- Fixed various exploits for leveling skills.
- Fixed invisible obstacles on Shoreline.
- Fixed a bug when a message about the unavailability of goods would be shown above the list of offers on the flea market.
- Fixed elevator extraction on Lab.
- Fixed a bug which allowed to use parts of an equipped weapon for production in the hideout.
- Fixed a bug which wouldn’t let the character run even though there is available stamina for it.
- Fixed a bug which caused Error 228 when folding stock on the message screen.
- Fixed sound overlapping and changed siren sounds on Interchange.
- Weapon modding interface now has no limits on 21;9 screen format.
- Some pop-ups now appear in the middle of the screen.
- Strength skill now gives an additional bonus for sprint.
- Fixed a bug which wouldn’t allow a player to fold a stock of a gun when he had melee weapon in his hands.
- Fixed a bug which caused the main menu to not open because of an error.
- Fixed a bug with quest progress not being shown properly in following raids.
- Fixed an error which could occur while completing “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” quest.
- Fixed texture of CAA RS47 handguard.
- Fixed a bug which caused an inability to crouch when having max overweight.
- Fixed a bug with inability to pick up items when wearing Slim Field Med Pack backpack.
- Fixed a bug with missing items when upgrading the pre-order package.
- Fixed a bug which caused a player to get stuck on a loading screen when canceling matching.
- Fixed Error 228 which occurred when you would try to put an item in the cells which were occupied by items recently used in crafting.
- Fixed a bug when weapon preset wouldn’t get saved when returning to preset screen.
- Various minor bugfixes.
- Lowered the weight needed for leveling strength skill.
- Added heavy breathing when the character is out of stamina (sounds of heavy breathing and shaking hands).