Elden Ring is an online RPG, meaning that there are multiplayer aspects to it. Obviously, multiplayer requires communication and a degree of teamwork. You can’t have multiplayer without friends or having a random bunch of strangers enter you personal world. If you’re playing Elden Ring with a friend, you’ve probably already been through many adventures together. You will have to be able to communicate with them or meet up with them for things like cooperative quests in Elden Ring. But the only thing better than playing co-op with your partner is summoning them into your world to help out in boss fights. But what happens if your friend can’t see your summon sign in Elden Ring?
If you’re playing Elden Ring with another player and they can’t see your summon sign, don’t panic. This is a very common issue. In fact, it’s pretty easy fix once you know what to do. This guide will provide a number of steps for you to take in order to resolve this issue quickly and get back to playing with your buddy! If you can’t see your friends summon signs in Elden Ring, here’s the step-by-step process to fix it:
Why Can’t I See My Friends Summon Sign In Elden Ring?
There are number of reason why can’t you see friends summon sign in Elden Ring. If you’re not seeing Summon Signs, it’s basically because you’re not waving around a Furlcalling Remedy. Although they aren’t rare, be sure to stay alive if you want to see signs. Because don’t forget that the signs only last until you die. After you die, all you need to do is activate another one and the signs become visible again.
It’s so easy to get, it only takes two Erdleaf flowers to craft. It’s the easiest way to have Summon Signs than any other game that From Software has done. If you’re unable to see Summon Signs even though you used the Finger Remedy, then make sure to check your Password to make sure that you have not made any mistake there. It is a fact that if you have a password, no one else will show up. So, If you have one, I suggest getting a friend to help you.
Recommended: Simple Guide To Find Mausoleum Soldier Ashes Items location in Elden Ring
Can’t See Friends Summon Sign In Elden Ring: Here’s How To Fix It
If you have problems seeing your friends in Elden Ring, this guide will show you how to fix them and keep you connected to your friends! Here how you will do:
- First, you must have the Furlcalling Finger Remedy before you can see Summon Signs. Bloody Finger Nerijus, Recusant Henricus, and hosts of other enemies can drop this item. Anastasia Tarnished-Eater, Festering Fingerprint Vyke, and other bosses also have a chance to drop it.
- Not only this, you can use 1000 Runes to purchase it from Merchant Kalé. Players interested in finding this item should explore the Castle Morne area or seek it out at Stormveil Castle. You can also craft it with two Erdleaf Flowers. Plus, these can be found easily in many locations.
- With the Furlcalling Finger Remedy, you will see summon signs within range. If a Gold sign appears, approach it—it will be a friend or ally. Red signs are for competitive play, and you can’t know who is waiting behind them. Interact with the sign when you see it, and that’s all you have to do. You can get started playing multiplayer.
- Though the Furlcalling Finger Remedy is helpful in solving the problem of summoning signs not working, if the problem persists, then restart your game and try again. It could be a glitch or bug, so reloading Elden Ring should probably get it to work again.
Recommended: Elden Ring: How To Fix Flickering Black Boxes, Squares & Invisible Enemies And Items
How to Play with Friends & Summon Them for Co-op Multiplayer
If you are unable to join Co-op with your friends in Elden Ring, follow the steps given below.
- Before you can play Elden Ring with your friends, you’ll need their “Online ID.” Once you’ve got it, head over to the settings menu and select System > Network.
- Here, you can toggle between “Display Player Names” and “Online ID.” Now you can easily see who has left a summoning sign in the game.
- To ensure that only your friends can play with you, specify a password when you start a multiplayer game. If you don’t, anybody may join your game.
- Now All you need to do is set your “MP Password”, then invite friends using the Tarnished’s Furled Finger.
- You may ask a friend to interact with the summoning sign after you have left the summoning sign; that way, they can join your game easily.
This is it! Hopefully, now you’ll be able to get summoned into your friend’s game so they can help you with whatever boss or area you’re stuck on. If this guide helped, don’t forget to share it with your friends and on social media. It’s also worth pointing out that we’ve got a dedicated section for Elden Ring in our wiki for all sorts of walkthroughs and guides, so be sure to check that out too!