Recently, EA has completed its acquisition of Dirt, Grid, and Formula 1 developer Codemasters in a $1.2 billion deal. However, it does not affect the regular operation of the company, including delivering updates for its existing games. Now, according to the latest report, a new update for Dirt 5 is also being rolled out.
Codemasters is rolling out the new update version 3.00 for the Dirt 5, which is available on all platforms such as PS5, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, and PC. The new update 3.00 for Dirt 5 adds new contents and features such as Energy Content Pack, 20 new themed Playgrounds items, New official liveries: Ford RS200, Ford Escort ES Cosworth, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, New Playground location: Italy, and Level cap increase to 120.
Below you can check out the full patch notes for Dirt 5 update 3.00.
DIRT 5 Update 3.00- Patch Notes
CONTENT AND FEATURES
- Energy Content Pack (separate pack, included in Amplified Edition and Year One Upgrade versions)
- Junkyard Playgrounds Update–over 20 new themed Playgrounds items to use in Create mode
- New official liveries: Ford RS200, Ford Escort ES Cosworth, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2
- New Playground location: Italy
- Level cap increase to 120
- PS5: Fixes and improvements to address reports of frame rate drops and stutters in all visual modes.
- Further visual improvements in cockpit/interior camera views.
- Multiple display and UI fixes for split-screen events.
- Fixed instances of shadows appearing overly dark in specific conditions and locations.
- Fixed multiple instances of lighting and object pop-in during night conditions.
- PC: Mouse will now disappear from screen when game is running.
- PC: Fixes and improvements for players using AMD Ryzen CPUs.
- Fixes for the under-ice lighting in selected Ice Breaker events.
- Fixes for instances of seams and flickers on Greece and China events when using the ‘Prioritise Frame Rate’ visual setting.
- Changes made to post-race flow to increase speed and remove waiting time.
- Fixed instances of ‘invisible’ walls or objects allowing players to ‘wall ride’ in certain areas of locations.
- Fixed instances of unclear ‘out of bounds’ sections forcing cars to reset in Brazil and Arizona.
- Further AI behaviour improvements in multiple events and modes.
- Xbox: Fixes for minor instances of rumble disappearing on Xbox One.
- Xbox: Fix for instances of crashes during Ice Breaker events.
- Xbox: Fixed instances of crashes on start screen for some Series X|S players with previous save data from Xbox One version.
- Xbox One: Fix for graphical corruption when accessing photo mode on Xbox One with ‘Prioritise Framerate’ setting.
- Updates to Career race objectives, including removal of ‘Dynamo’ objectives.
- Multiplayer playlist update – new race events available in online play including multi-class races.
- Ghosting and speed reduction system implemented when players hit walls at a designated excessive speed.
- Fixed inconsistencies between HUD timer and post-race leaderboard timings.
- Improvements made to camera movement in Smash Attack events.
- Upon improving your time/score and then restarting an event, the correct and updated time/score will now always show in the HUD.
- PS5: Multiple fixes for Trophies not triggering as designed.
- Fixes for crash occurrences during boot on PS5.
- Addition of optional RaceNet signup/login and livery reward for sign-in.
- PS: Fixes instances of additional content being unable to select when playing offline.
- Fixes for multiple minor instances of soft locks on all platforms, occurring after races or when exiting an event.
- Resolved instances of players on PC and PS4 having to re-complete the EULA and tutorial race whenever they boot the game.
- Various fixes for issues occurring when using keyboard on PC.
- Logitech G920/G923: Clutch pedal can now be mapped to any input.
- Logitech G923/G27/G29: Players can now use the shift paddles in menus to navigate tabs.
- Pressing the PS or ‘Share’ buttons on a PS4/PS5 controller will now automatically pause the game during events.
- Improvements made to throttle, brake and steering saturation implementation on all supported wheels and platforms.
- Further support and input functionality for Thrustmaster T80, T300 and T500.
- Various visual and technical tweaks and updates across the board to improve game performance and quality of life.