Diablo 2: Resurrected Update 11.5 has just been released, and we have the full patch notes below. Updates for PC mainly consist of bug fixes and the addition of new features like in-game messaging, which will indicate how much time is left until new games can be created or joined.
In the previous Diablo 2 Resurrected patch 10.22, the game was enhanced with performance improvements. The game has, however, experienced several issues since the last patch. There was also a hotfix released recently. A few of these issues will be addressed by today’s D2R update 11.5 as well.
There is also a console version of this update, which you can find patch notes for here. Updates are available via Battle.net and the PC client globally. Below you can find all the necessary information regarding Diablo 2: Resurrected PC Update 11.5 that you need. See below for more details.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Update 11.5 Patch Notes Details 2.2.7 / Build 66878, November 5, 2021
- Updated the game client to be able to scale the rate at which players can join and create games based on server capacity
- Added in-game messaging to communicate how much time is left before a player can join or create another game
- Added join/create game rate refunding so that if a player joins a game that is full, in addition to other cases, they will now be able to immediately try to join another game rather than being limited
- Fixed a crash caused by the Amazon when using Arctic Blast
- Fixed crashes that could occur when a user quits the game
Download free D2R version 11.5 on PC.