Update 11.5, Diablo 2: Resurrected, has just been released by Blizzard and we have detailed patch notes for you. Along with the update, there are lots of bug fixes and improvements to the game’s stability.
You are viewing the Console Version of the Update. For PC patch notes, click here. All supported platforms can access the update. Below you’ll find all the information for Diablo 2: Resurrected Update 11.5.
Diablo 2: Resurrected Update 11.5 Console Patch Notes Details 2.1.7, November 5, 2021
- Updated the game client to be able to scale the rate at which players can join and create games based on server capacity
- Added in-game messaging to communicate how much time is left before a player can join or create another game
- Added join/create game rate refunding so that if a player joins a game that is full, in addition to other cases, they will now be able to immediately try to join another game rather than being limited
- Fixed a crash caused by the Amazon when using Arctic Blast
- Fixed crashes that could occur when a user quits the game
- Fixed crashes relating to exiting the queue to play offline
- Fixed crash that could occur when fighting Baal
- Fixed crash that could occur when playing in legacy mode for extended periods of time
- Fixed performance issue while playing in legacy mode in Furnace of Pain
- Fixed an issue where Friend Lists wouldn’t show player location information correctly
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Game Settings’ tab label would show as blank in non-English languages
- Miscellaneous localization string updates