- Advertisement -
Deep Rock Galactic is getting a new update 1.07 (PS5 1.000.007) from Ghost Ship Games and we have all the patch notes. Added recently in the database, this update will be rolled out to all players very soon. Once the developers release the patch notes, we will update the article as soon as possible
I will cover all the pertinent information regarding Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.007 in the following section. As of yet, this patch has no clear purpose, but it might be just another bugfix patch.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.07 Patch Notes (1.000.007) Details, January 27, 2022
- Fixed an issue where some players disconnected from servers when going back to the space rig after a mission
- Online sessions should now be joinable after the console exits rest mode with the game open.
- Added a Motion Sensor option ‘Precision Mode’. Turning it off removes camera axis scaling and acceleration.
- Added Lunar Festival decoration to the Space Rig Bar.
- New Lunar Convergence Cleanup assignment available during the Lunar Festival event.
- Increased font size across several user interfaces for better readability.
- Added a voice chat indicator for yourself if voice chat is enabled.
- The cursor is now hidden during the Mission Complete screen until the Continue button is visible.
- DayZ Experimental Update 1.16 Patch Notes Details, Release Date, And Time
- Hearts of Iron IV HOI4 Update 1.11.5 Patch Notes Details, Barbarossa, January 27, 2022
- The Elder Scrolls Online ESO Update 7.2.9 Patch Notes Details, January 27, 2022
- Monster Hunter Rise Update 3.8.0 Patch Notes Details, January 27, 2022