Just a week back, after the update 2.12 with patch 4.5.0, here is the latest Dead by Daylight Update 2.13. Behaviour Interactive released 4.5.1 bug fix patch notes for Dead by Daylight on February 16. As the name suggests, this latest update is for numerous bug fixes. The new update is available to download on all platforms, but right now we don’t have information about the size of this new update 2.13 for Dead by Daylight.
Previously released big update fixes various bugs and added gameplay optimizations, but it seems players still experiencing issue with the game. Hopefully, this update will address those issues. Below are the full patch notes for the game. Check it out.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.13 patch notes
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to be floating in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused various error messages to occur in a lobby or after a trial after specific conditions were met.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Auris in the Observer’s hand to be missing when accessing the Archives from the widget.
- Fixed an issue that caused Meg’s Golden Summer Outfit Icon to not appear.
- Fixed an issue where a spectator could be sometimes locked in the spectator screen when entering in spectator mode while the last Survivor reaches the tally screen.
- Fixed an issue where unbreakable sets could be broken.
- Fixed an issue where some UI texts show incorrect characters in Thai language on Steam.
- Fixed the opacity on Victor’s incapacitated effect on the player status widget to be more visible.
- Fixed a missing character in Archive challenge text when the language is set to French.
- Fixed an issue where the audio is muted when spectating an other player
- Fixed an issue where there was no SFX on button prompts in the Tutorials
- Archives: Fixed Glyph placement issues in Gideon Meat Plant, Sanctum of Wrath, The Pale Rose, Midwich Elementary School, and both Asylum maps
- Fixed an issue where pips lost or gained in a Custom Match would be added to the pips lost or gained in the following Public Match
- Fixed various collision-related issues in Autohaven Wreckers and Crotus Penn Asylum. These maps have been re-enabled.
- Fixed a crash when a trial starts after a player requests to join a party.
- Killers can’t see their own Charms on hooks.