Dead by daylight may be one of the best horror games you can play these days. It has also received some new content since its release. However, new content always creates problems wherever it is being implemented. So has happened with the new content update of the game, which brought in a patch that brought along with it many issues like Dead by Daylight app not loading, game crash, game not opening or crashing during gameplay. If you are facing any of these problems, then keep reading this article to find out the reasons behind the issues and how you can fix them for yourself.
Dead by daylight
Dead by daylight is a horror game where you play as either a killer or survivor. In this asymmetrical survival horror game, one player takes the role of the killer and must hunt down four survivors through a terrifying nightmare. The other players take the role of survivors and try to escape the Killer and avoid deadly traps, frightening creatures and the Darkness. The action is seen from the POV of both the Killer and the Survivors.
Survivors have a greater sense of situational awareness since they play in third person. A Killer typically plays from first-person and concentrates on catching prey.
Dead by daylight has been around since 2016 and it still has a lot of players and fans. This multiplayer video game from Behaviour Interactive is currently available on various platforms, such as PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, iOS, and Android.
Dead by Daylight App Not Loading Issue: How To Fix It?
Fixes & Workarounds for PC Users:
- Check the minimum system requirements for the game on your PC before you begin. It should have the following requirements:
- OS: It should be running on a 64-bit Operating Systems Windows 7, Windows 8.1
- Processor: It could be either an Intel Core i3-4170 or an AMD FX-8120
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: You must be using a DX11 Compatible GeForce GTX 460 1GB or AMD HD 6850 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB free space in your PC
- You should run your game as an administrator.
- We recommend that you restart your PC to ensure that it is working properly.
- Keep your graphics drivers up-to-date at all times.
- You should always check the integrity of your game files in Steam.
- You should repair EasyAntiCheat if needed.
- In some cases, reinstalling Steam may be necessary.
- If an error occurs, launch the game in compatibility mode.
- Set your PC’s power settings to High Performance.
Fixes & Workarounds for Android
- You may be able to fix the problem by rebooting your phone
- Android users can fix issues by clearing their cache
- If the problem persists, you may need to reinstall the Dead by daylight game.
- Be sure to keep your phone’s software updated.
Fixes & Workarounds for iOS
- iOS users may be able to fix some issues by restarting the phone.
- You can resolve some problems & bugs by logging out of your game account and then logging back in again.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the DBD game.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of iOS.
Fixes & Workarounds for Xbox One Users:
- The console may need to be restarted occasionally to fix the issue.
- You can also try signing out and back in to resolve the issue.
- Updating the console is always a good idea
- Despite all workarounds, the issue still occurs. Reinstall the game.
- Sometimes a console must be reset due to unforeseen circumstances.
Fixes & Workarounds for PlayStation 4
- It might help to log out and re-log in your PS4.
- Make sure your PS4 software is always at the latest version.
- Turn off your PS4 console and restart it.
- The PS4 should be reset to its default settings after restarting.