Bohemia Interactive released a new global update 1.11 for DayZ on February 16. This latest update is now available to download for PS4, PC, and Xbox one platform.
According to the latest DayZ’s patch, there are a few changes are added to the game. Those changes include a change in the Tarp (Fabric) durability, textures, and inventory view, Barbed Wire and Fire now deal damage to infected and animals, lowered the maximum heat of the fireplace, and a few more. However, it wipes all progress on the game’s official servers as part of a “fresh start” for the game’s 2021.
The new patch also brings some new stuffs to the game, such as the SVAL rifle and the 20 round magazine for SVAL and VSS. DayZ update 1.11/1.25 is mainly focused on fixing bugs and improving the game’s performance. It improves the collision on zombies, attempting to get into a car will no longer teleport them to the roof of the vehicle instead. Various bugs which affected the game’s horticulture and fishing systems have been fixed in this latest update.
Below are the full patch notes for DayZ Console Update 1.11/1.25. Check it out.
DayZ Update 1.25 / 1.11 Patch Notes
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Added the SVAL rifle.
- Added the 20 round magazine for SVAL and VSS.
- Added new textures for the static (abandoned) M3S truck.
- Added abandoned truck parts for M3S.
- Starting a vehicle engine now slightly depletes the battery.
- Added flags of the winners of our base building contest.
- Garden plots can now be removed with shovels and pickaxes.
- The Xbox Experimental disclaimer was not available in Brazilian Portuguese.
- The info widget in the vicinity does not pop up consistently.
- Tent doors were missing collision after their destruction.
- Inventory interaction hints were not shown properly on items with quantity sometimes.
- Fixed an exploit to look/glitch through walls.
- Plants could not become infested.
- Fixed a server crash related to pulling corpses out of vehicles.
- Fixed a game crash connected to item attachments.
- The player can no longer execute certain actions when their legs are broken.
- The player can no longer dance with a broken leg.
- Preparing Mackerels or the Carp did not stain the player’s hands with blood.
- An applied splint would disappear if the player’s inventory was full at the moment the healing was completed.
- The Pumpkin Helmet was still shining when ruined.
- Flares shot by the flare gun often disappeared inside objects.
- The glow of the flare was immense when seen from up close (now scaled with the distance).
- Getting out of a car could result in the character appearing on the roof when an object was on the exit position.
- Fixed a server error caused by repeated crouching during an ongoing action (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T154062)
- The inventory of improvised shelters could be accessed from the closed-off sides.
- Infected could hit the player through shelters and tents.
- Infected could enter closed-off containers (variants 2A and 2B).
- Infected would glitch into players during combat.
- Dead bodies getting stuck in mid-air.
- Bodies of infected would sometimes rotate while already dead.
- The wrong particle effect was displayed when hitting infected with a Pipe, Wrench, or a Lug wrench.
- Adjusted collisions and occluders of buildings against unwanted. behavior (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T152082, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T154532
- Removed collisions of low-hanging tree branches for better navigation.
- Exploit allowing players to get infinite plant seeds.
- The Frying Pans and Cooking Pots would disappear from fireplaces upon server restart (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T153689)
- The inventory of the M3S truck did not refresh after removing attached containers from it.
- The dashboard on certain vehicles would disappear after certain actions.
- Ruined hatchets showed the wrong texture.
- The contents of the fireplace would not always be displayed correctly in the world.
- The indoor fireplace could sometimes get wet during rain.
- Land mines were not dealing damage when placed in the doorways of specific houses.
- Barbed wire could block the damage of grenades (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T154631)
- Sounds were missing when skinning with some tools.
- It was possible to build overlapping fences and watchtowers.
- Swapping materials attached to base building objects could trigger a desynchronization.
- Fixed a server error when checking the pulse of a disconnecting player.
- The battery charger is not a heavy item anymore.
- The battery charger could not recharge car and truck batteries.
- Items could not be rotated and placed on the same space.
- Placing a connected battery into the inventory would not disconnect it.
- It was possible to use items placed in attachment slots for crafting operations.
- Entering a vehicle with a Chemlight or Road Flare turned on would ruin them.
- It was problematic to open/close the doors of certain vehicles when in third person view.
- It is no longer possible to cut a raincoat into armbands when its inventory isn’t empty.
- Attempting to throw a handheld plugged device would unplug it, preventing it from being turned back on.
- Slicing a rotten pumpkin produced edible pumpkin slices (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T155304)
- Preparing spoiled fish would produce edible fish.
- Players were unable to remove some car parts from close range.
- An engine belt was displayed in the ADA 4×4 (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T148071)
- It was possible to craft a long torch from a sharpened stick with food attached, causing the food to disappear.
- Items split in the inventory of the truck would appear below it.
- Items were appearing on the roof when swapped while inside specific buildings.
- It was not possible to open cans that were upside down while in full inventory.
- Character hand slot become broken after exiting a vehicle in the water.
- Endless white cable appeared after placing a Spotlight.
- It was possible to sometimes light a fireplace underwater.
- Fishing in sea was frequently interrupted, making it difficult to find a place to fish.
- Improved the client performance when holding an item in hands.
- Continued damage from a fireplace or barbed wire after moving away from it.
- Packing a tent while having an item in the hands would not hide the item.
- Resuscitation while having an item in hands caused it to appear in the middle of the action.
- Blurred text on the logout dialog window.
- Camera clipping issues in the big ATC building and airfield service hangar.
- Infected walking through service hangar doors.
- Several object placement issues on the Chernarus terrain.
- Could not attach an item on selected attachment slot in the inventory.
- It was not possible to equip items using micro-management.
- The revolver was not dealing consistent damage.
- It was problematic to place a Medium / Party Tents too close to the player.
- Issues with fertilizing garden plot slots (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T156389)
- The spotlight could be plugged into a battery that was inside of a vehicle.
- It was possible to place two tents inside each other.
- It was possible to stack up stone ovens.
- It was possible to sometimes place objects inside furniture of buildings.
- Updated the Tarp (Fabric) durability, textures, and inventory view.
- More tools can be used to slice pumpkins.
- Reduced initial velocity of the 5.56x45mm ammunition by 9% to match real values.
- Barbed Wire and Fire now deal damage to infected and animals.
- Deployed Barbed Wire can only be dismantled from inside on Fence and Watchtower.
- The fireplace now warms a larger area, with the maximum heat reaching further.
- Lowered the maximum heat of the fireplace.
- Updated the credits.
- The flare from the signal pistol now falls down slower.
- Changed: Reduced the amount of ammunition and magazines.
- Tweaked: Deagle and Revolver now spawn in Towns only.
- Tweaked: Repeater tiers adjusted from Tier 1,2,3 to 2,3,4 (Chernarus).
- Tweaked: Batteries won’t spawn with a full charge anymore.
- Fixed: Spawn points on Land_Castle_Stairs_nolc.
- Fixed: BearPelt was missing.
- Entering a vehicle might cause a black screen.
- Game crash caused by adding too many nails while constructing the flag pole.
Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.14 is out, Patch Notes on February 16
Dead by Daylight Update 2.13 is released, Patch Notes 4.5.1 out on February 16