Crab Game Content Update 1 Patch Notes Details, November 8, 2021 | New Maps & Modes
- Your IP can NOT be leaked anymore.
- Switched from old Steam Networking to new Steam Networking
- Your IP is masked, packets are now relayed through Steam servers, meaning your IP is safe.
- There might be some issues due to this. I had to completely swap out the old networking, but I’ll work on making it run smoother!
- Race – Make it to the goal before the other players
- Bustling Button – RNGesus
- Maps – Sussy Sandcastle (Race)
- Maps – Lava Climb (Race)
- Maps – Macaroni Mountain (Race)
- Maps – Saucy Stage (Bustling Buttons)
- Maps – Return to Monke [M] (Map layout by Tantan)
- Maps – Bitter beach [M]
- Maps – Karlson [M]
- Maps – Mini Beach [S]
- Maps – Mini Monke [S] (Map layout by Tantan)
- Fixed an issue where Server Host could not hear voice chat when spectating
- Fixed an issue where log files would take up too much space (i just disabled logs lol)
- Fixed an issue where a lot more networking was being used than necessary
- Can now change drop key in settings
- Added some server browser settings you can use to filter servers
Mac and Linux
I will try to get this done tonight, hopefully I won’t run into too many issues (famous last words).