- Advertisement -
Update 184.108.40.206 for Counter Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) is now available for PC on Steam. Today’s patch notes for the latest CSGO update 220.127.116.11 include fixes for music, maps, and more.
The previous update introduced the all-new Private Queues, along with new maps, new game modes, and new challenges. In addition, a hotfix was released recently. There are still a number of issues with the game that are affecting several players.
CS GO patch 18.104.22.168 addresses some of these issues. Read on for more details.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO) Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes Details, November 10, 2021
- Stockholm 2021 Autograph Capsules for Champions and Finalists are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations.
- A new music kit “Flashbang Dance” by The Verkkars & n0thing is now available for purchase in-game.
- Smoke grenades will ignore players when detonating over burning fires and tracing to ground.
- Stability fixes.
- Tweaked hostage rescue zone making it smaller around the back side
- Fixed issue behind pizza where weapons fell through the ground
- Added one extra cubicle and desk in orange office
- Fixed so you can fit inside the top of the slide in playground
- Removed glass from the salad bar prop in Pizza that was unbreakable
- Various graphical, clipping and collision issues fixed
- Upgrades to middle, visually and to the gameplay
- Fixed loud door sound
- Added a powerful selfboost at the T side of middle
- Cubby at middle is now deeper
- Added a new piece of cover in the wine room hallway
- Windows at middle are now broken into pieces due to a classic smoke grenade issue. Before, players were visible inside the smoke when close to the breakable windows (Thanks Dapplication)
- Removed raised planters at CT spawn and middle
- Changed some building architecture
- More glass is now breakable
- Removed clipping atop the coushin boxes at T main allowing for a new boost spot (Thanks Quoting)
- Replaced nodraw on rooftops with roof textures
- Lowered volume of the helicopter
- Small tweaks to clipping around the map
- Updated radar image