As a gamer we understand that Modern Warfare 2 doesn’t have any special features, but that is not a problem because it is a great shooter that doesn’t need anything else to make it a great game. Although Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) 2022 has some early technical and content shortcomings, its nostalgic single-player campaign and typical Call of Duty multiplayer will keep players engaged for much longer than Modern Warfare’s predecessor.
COD Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) has received mixed reviews from PC gamers because of its in-game errors, bugs, and performance issues. Although there are many factors that affect the performance of any given game, one of them is a low FPS count. Many gamers still have low-end PCs, which is a major reason for low fps in games. These PCs don’t contain enough power to play games like COD Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) at high frame rates.
So, for that reason, to resolve the issue of low FPS, here is a list of the settings that you must apply in the game’s settings. This will enable you to get a high FPS and low input lag when playing the COD Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) 2022.
Table of Contents
COD Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) 2022 Best Performance Settings To Get High FPS & Low Input Lag
Among the many things I love about COD Modern Warfare 2 are its amazing atmosphere, weapons, animations, and characters. Authenticity and fun are key to the gunplay. MW2 had excellent mission development, but this game’s campaign offers better character development. Moreover, the multiplayer can be quite a bit of a challenge when you have to deal with multiple problems. The game has many issues, but it’s still worth playing. The first step in getting High FPS in COD MW2 is to tweak Display Settings, followed by Quality and View Settings. I will now proceed to the next step.
Call Of Duty MW2 Display Settings
- Display Mode: Fullscreen Exclusive
- Display Monitor: Select the name of the Monitor on which you are planning to display the game.
- Display Adapter: Select the dedicated GPU of your PC.
- Screen Refresh Rate: Maximum Option available / Auto
- Display Resolution: Native Resolution of your Monitor / Auto
- Dynamic Resolution: Off
- Aspect Ratio: Automatic
- V-Sync (Gameplay): Off
- V-Sync (Menus): Off
- Custom Frame Rate Limit: Custom (Gameplay: 300, Menu: 100, Out of Focus: 30)
- Display Gamma: 2.2 for PC and 2.4 for TV.
- Brightness: 55
- Focused Mode: Off
- HDR: Off
COD MW2 Quality Settings
- Quality Presets: Custom
- Render Resolution: 100
- Upscaling/Sharpening: FidelityFX Cas (75). However, if you are struggling with FPS, then you must set it to AMD FSR 1.0 and set the preset to “Quality”.
- Anti-Aliasing: SMAA T2X
- Anti-Aliasing Quality: Low
- Video Memory Scale: 90 (Max)
- Texture Resolution: Low
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: High
- Nearby Level of Detail: Low
- Distant Level of Detail: Low
- Clutter Draw Distance: Short
- Particle Quality: High
- Particle Quality Level: Low
- Bullet Impacts and Sprays: On
- Shader Quality: Low
- Tessellation: Off
- Terrain Memory: Max
- On-Demand Texture Streaming: Off
- Streaming Quality: Low
- Volumetric Quality: Low
- Deferred Physics Quality: Off
- Water Caustics: Off
- Shadow Map Resolution: Very Low/ Low
- Screen Space Shadows: Off
- Spot Shadow Quality: Low
- Cache Spot Shadows: On
- Spot Cache: Low
- Cache Sun Shadows: On
- Particle Lighting: Low
- Ambient Occlusion: Off
- Screen Space Reflections: Off
- Weather Grid Volumes: Off
- Nvidia Reflex Low Latency: On/ On+Boost
- Depth of Field: Off
- World Motion Blur: Off
- Weapon Motion Blur: Off
- Film Grain: 0
COD MW2 View Settings
- Field of View: 120
- ADS Field of View: Affected
- Weapon Field of View: Default
- Vehicle Field of View: Default
- 1st Person Camera Movement: Least(50%)
- 3rd Person Camera Movement: Least(50%)
The storyline in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is something everyone should experience. From the fantastic multiplayer to Warzone 2.0, there is a lot to enjoy. However, a number of bugs, technical issues, and missing content have been reported in the multiplayer part of this game. In spite of all that, it is still a fun game to play. Therefore, these were all the best settings that we could find to get the best FPS in COD Modern Warfare 2 along with low input lag. We hope that this article was helpful to you and we encourage you to share it with your friends.