Update 2021.4.1 for Cell to Singularity – Evolution Never Ends is now available for PC players on Steam. Cell to Singularity’s official patch notes mention that the newest update added a reset progress button.
Recently, players have been experiencing a number of problems with the game since its last patch. A few of these issues have been fixed in today’s Cell to Singularity patch 2021.4.1. See below for more information.
Cell to Singularity Update Patch Notes V.10.11, November 8, 2021
- Sound effects added to Universe rank up sequence, and star opening sequences.
- Improved spacetime slider. You now how finer control over the space of the solar system model.
- A player can only earn 2 Red Dwarf Stars in 4 hours
- Fixed sun appearing through planets.
- Bug: Starter bundle getting stuck at 00:00 and not switching to the next bundle.
- Players now can access save transfer and redeem codes on the beyond
- Added button in the options to reset the Beyond progress. This is for beta testers that want to reset their beyond progress.
- Fix text going off the screen in the intro sequence on iPhone XL models.
- Bug: Hard reset did not delete beyond progress.
- Adjust premium dark matter payout
- On mobile golden asteroids boost correctly payout out 4X amount.