Update 1.56 for Call of Duty warzone is now available for download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. In the official patch notes for COD Warzone 1.56, there are various fixes, improvements, and changes. Furthermore, this patch also improves stability.
In an earlier update, a new MP map, a new Operator, new weapons, and more were added. Additionally, changes were made in several areas for a better gaming experience.
Despite the recent fixes, many players are still having problems with the game. In today’s update for Call of Duty Warzone, a few of these issues have been fixed. Read on for more information.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Update 1.56 Patch Notes Details, March 30, 2022
- Private Matches have been updated to align with Public Match settings.
- Fixed an issue causing inconsistent Operator parachuting functionality.
- Fixed an issue causing the Community Challenges under the Rebirth Reinforced Event tab to not display the current/updated challenge.
- Fixed an issue causing the Armaguerra 43 (VG) to mistakenly appear ingame as Submachine Gun Charlie.
- Fixed an issue causing the Circle to occasionally move outside of playable space on Caldera.
- Fixed an issue causing Party Invite notification text to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue causing Armor Satchels acquired via Heavy Weapon Crates to equip with 0 out of 8 Armor Plates available.
- Fixed an issue causing Heavy Weapon Crate pallets to occasionally appear as non interactable ground loot.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect Mode to appear on the menu while queueing for a Match.
- Fixed an issue causing a Scavenger Contract loot crate to spawn outside of reach on Rebirth Island.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Update 1.56 is now available to download on all supported platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our Call Of Duty: Warzone section.