Update 1.07 (1.007.000) for Call Of Duty Vanguard is now available for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. The latest update for Call of Duty: Vanguard 1.07 has just been released by Sledgehammer Games, and here are the full patch notes. As part of the update, the iconic map, Shipment, has been added to the game. There are some improvements to the gameplay experience with the update, including both bug fixes and performance improvements as well.
Recently a hotfix patch was also released for the COD Vanguard. But it seems players are still facing some issue with the game. In today’s patch update 1.07 for COD Vanguard will fix some of these issue. Read on for more information about this update below.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.07 (1.007.000) Patch Notes Details, November 18, 2021
- Shipment now available in public matches
- PS5 – Resolved issue where players could not start up Vanguard if they had less than 40gb of space available
- Fixed bug preventing players from equipping camos
- Players can no longer equip camos they do not own
- Fixed issue where Clan Members would crash when attempting to send a clan invite
- Corrected inconsistencies for Next Unlock in the Operators Tab
- Addressed an issue where players could not view the Scoreboard after dying or after Exfil.
- Addressed an issue where players could not view Armor Health in the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where Objectives would not start properly, preventing progression.