Update 1.06 (1.006.000) for Call Of Duty Vanguard is now available for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. The latest update for Call of Duty: Vanguard 1.06 has just been released by Sledgehammer Games, and here are the full patch notes. There are some improvements to the gameplay experience with the update, including both bug fixes and performance improvements.
Recently a hotfix patch was also released for the COD Vanguard. But it seems players are still facing some issue with the game. In today’s patch update 1.06 for COD Vanguard will fix some of these issue. Read on for more information about this update below.
Call Of Duty: Vanguard Update 1.06 Patch Notes Details, November 13, 2021
- Fixed a spawn trap in the cave on Numa Numa while playing Domination, Team
Deathmatch, or Kill Confirmed
- Increased the point-blank range for sniper challenges
- Fixed spawning close to enemies on Desert Siege
- Fixed players spawning into a buy round with fists and no secondary weapons • Fixed reticles challenges that were not tracking past the first challenge
- Incendiary rounds no longer trigger a fire death or burn damage voiceover on corpses
- Fixed the Secrets of the Pacific Get 3 wins challenge tracking losses as wins during FFA
- Fixed a messaging error in Champion Hill about purchasing the BAR when the weapon was
- Fixed the broken clan XP bar display after level 1
- Fixed a rare bug that caused your FoV to lock
- Fixed FFA losses recording as wins for operator challenges.
- Fixed a rare crash on the MVP voting screen
- Combat Shield will now protect player’s backs once stowed
- Invisible player models in MVP voting and Play of the Game have been fixed
- Fixed a bug affecting Constanze’s skin progression
- Operator Challenges no longer appear to reset after completion
- Inaccurate unlock requirements for Weapon Challenges now display correctly
- Mid-level checkpoint save data has been invalidated for some.
Note: Players have not lost all of their campaign progress. Save loads will deliver players to the beginning of the latest level rather than their last checkpoint. This isn’t a common occurrence, but was required for future patch processes.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to get outside of the map
- Addressed issues with players who died in a downed state not transitioning properly to
- Fixed a bug that gave players the default pistol when downed instead of the Pack-a
Punched version, if they own one
- Camo Progression: All Pistol challenges can now be properly completed • Exfil: The kill count to Exfil now correctly tracks zombies killed
- Self-Revive: Addressed an issue where the Self-Revive meter fails to show progress • Transmit: Fixed a constant death loop issue that occurred when dying outside of the damage barrier
- Legendary Covenants: Addressed an issue where players wouldn’t receive Legendary Covenants at the Alter
- After-Action Report: Players are no longer returned to the Lobby when attempting to view post-match unlocks
- Field Upgrades: Addressed an issue where players who recovered from being downed were unable to use Field Upgrades in rare instances