Update 1.05 (1.005.000) for Call Of Duty Vanguard is now available for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. COD Vanguard 1.05 added changes to the multiplayer and zombie modes, according to its patch notes. Additionally, COD Vanguard version 1.05 (1.005.000) contains stability and performance enhancements across as well.
Recently a day-one patch was also released for the COD Vanguard. But it seems players are still facing some issue with the game. In today’s patch update 1.05 for COD Vanguard will fix some of these issue. PlayStation 4 players can download this patch for about 225MB. Read on for more information about this update below.
Call Of Duty Vanguard Update 1.05 Patch Notes (1.005.000) Details, November 10, 2021
New playlist is now live in Vanguard: Trifecta Moshpit.
The 3 maps are:
- Das Haus
- Campaign: Mid-level checkpoint save data has been invalidated. Note: Players have not lost all their campaign progress. Save loads will deliver players to the beginning of the latest level rather than their last checkpoint.
- Users unable to redeem codes for incentives such as XP Bonuses, Calling Cards, and Emblems can now redeem rewards.
- Combat Shield will now protect player’s backs once stowed.
- Invisible player models in MVP voting and Play of the Game have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug affecting Constanze’s skin progression.
- Operator Challenges no longer appear to reset after completion.
- Inaccurate unlock requirements for Weapon Challenges now display correctly.
- 1911 Pistol will now progress past Level 50.
- Weapons can now be accessed in the Loadouts/Gunsmith after Level 66.
- Addressed various game crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and lag issues.
- Addressed audio related bug.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
- Camo Progression: All Pistol challenges can now be properly completed.
- Exfil: The kill count to Exfil now correctly tracks zombies killed.
- Bleedout Meter: Self-Revive meter no longer fails to show progress.
- Transmit: Players that die outside of the damage barrier no longer take damage over time upon reviving in the hub area.
- Legendary Covenants: All players should now be able to receive Legendary Covenant options at the Altar of Covenants.
- After-Action Report: Players are no longer returned to the Lobby when attempting to view post-match unlocks.
- Field Upgrades: Addressed an issue where players who recovered from being downed were unable to use Field Upgrades in rare instances