Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season 2 is getting a major update on Feb 24. The latest update 1.12 for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season 2 brings so many new contents for multiplayer and zombies. There are new contents, zombie outbreak, new maps, a new battle pass and much more. Along with this new contents, it also addresses some bug issues as well.
This is a huge update for the game which available to download on all platforms. The latest update file size may vary depending on platforms. On PS4, players have to install a big 11GB of patch files while on PS5, it is of 19GB files.
Below are the full patch information for update 1.12. Check it out.
Black Ops Cold War Update 1.12 Patch Notes
SEASON TWO INCOMING
In just one week, Season Two takes over Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Get ready for all-new content coming to Multiplayer and Zombies at launch on Feb. 25th:
- New MP map: Apocalypse (6v6)
- New MP mode: Gun Game
- New Scorestreak: Death Machine
- New Featured Playlist: Apocalypse 24/7
- 20 new Multiplayer Season Challenges
- New Zombies experience: Outbreak
- New Skill Tiers: IV and V
- New Aetherium Crystal types: Refined and Flawless
- New Weapon Skills: Specials and Launchers
- New Field Upgrade: Frenzied Guard
- New Ammo Mod: Shatter Blast
- New Support weapon: Death Machine
- New Zombies Onslaught map: Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- 20 new Zombies Season Challenges
- New Outbreak Challenges
- New Battle Pass including the new FARA 83 assault rifle and LC10 SMG
- New Vehicles: Sedan and Light Truck
- 4 New Prestige Levels
- + much more throughout the season
- Trophy System
- Reduced the amount of damage that the Trophy System Field Upgrade can deal to players.
- Addressed an issue that allowed certain Dual Wield weapons to be equipped in League Play.
- Addressed an issue with preset classes appearing as Unbound in Create-a-Class.
- Addressed an issue with missing Rank icons in the Rank / Ladder UI display.
- Addressed an issue that caused the “Events Processing” UI display to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mangler, Plaguehound, Assault Rounds, and Essence Traps.