Borderlands 3 has been out for many months now. The game has been very playable, but also at times very buggy. If you’re trying to play Borderlands 3 with friends, then you’ve probably come across a new error. Recently, a lot of players have been facing a new Network Error in Borderlands 3. This error message will pop up when you try to play the game online and force you offline, making it impossible to connect to the game’s online services. The error in BL3 prevents players from connecting to the online services of the game due a number of reasons. There is a fix for this, and we’ll be going over how to fix it down below.
Borderlands 3: How to Fix Network Error?
If you are getting the Borderlands 3 network connection error, don’t worry. A lot of people are facing this problem. It is really frustrating when it happens at the most crucial moment. But there is no need to panic. You can fix your Borderlands 3 network error in multiple ways. You just need to follow some easy steps carefully and you will be able to get rid of it.
Solution 1: – Fixing Borderlands 3 Network Error by Checking Your Own Network Connection
- The first thing you should do is turn on and off your device’s network connection.
- If that doesn’t work, you may want to restart your router.
- Also, make sure the same network isn’t overloaded.
- The network connection has to be stable throughout the process.
- Ensure that all the patches for the game have been installed.
- If you fail, you can keep re-opening and closing the game again and again until you succeed.
Solution 2: – Fix Borderlands 3 Network Error Changing Firewall Settings
- Start by checking the PC settings.
- Go to Windows Security.
- Click on Firewall and Network Protection.
- You will find an option called ‘Allow an app through the firewall’ here. Click on it.
- Then click the ‘Change Settings’ button and navigate to ‘Allow Another App’ option.
- Select the ‘Browse’ option.
- You should select the Lsass.exe option from the list that appears. This is located at C:\Windows\System32\Lsass.exe.
- You should add exceptions for PRIVATE and PUBLIC.
- Click OK to complete the process.
- After that, you can reopen the game.
Borderlands 3 is the latest in the beloved Borderlands franchise, developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. In spite of being a sequel to Borderlands 2, this is the fourth installment in the main Borderlands series. On 13 September 2019, Borderlands 3 was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and on 30 October 2019 for Apple macOS. On December 17th, 2019, a Stadia port was released as well. Microsoft released versions of Xbox Series X and Series S on 10 November 2020 and Sony released versions of the PlayStation 5 on 12 November 2020, respectively.
The following is a complete guide to resolving the Borderlands 3 network error. We hope you were able to resolve all your issues with this. If you found it helpful, please consider sharing it with others. Taking this step is a good way to thank us for all the helpful information we have given you. Have fun playing Borderlands 3!