Black Shark 2 Pro is now getting the October security patch in its latest November update. However, it is a bit late update but comes with a lot of fixes and improvement and also some new features. Unlike the usual Android security patches we see, this one packs with a lot more change in the security patch level.
In the latest update, Black Shark 2 Pro is added with a new language support for Korean, Lithuanian, Arabic, and a new unread notification light effect reminder feature. This update brings a good deal of stability improvements to the device as camera stability and gaming stability when using game pads is improved.
Black Shark 2 Pro November Update Changelog
- Update Google Security Patch to 2019-10-05
- Added language support for Korean, Lithuanian, Arabic
- Added unread notification light effect reminder feature
- Addressed issue of camera 2X not smooth
- Addressed issue that USB Debugging cannot be turned off
- Addressed issue that may cause Sharktime click failure
- Addressed issue that may cause notification not display
- Addressed issue of GameDock wakeup gesture malfuntion
- Optimized power consumption of FaceUnlock
- Optimized Sound effect of Karaoke App
- Optimized Camera stability
- Optimized system stability
- Optimized stability when using GamePad
- Optimized some translation
- Optimized compatibility of NoInCall in GameDock and adapt some mainstream social applications
- Optimized Sharktime floating ball and it can show up correctly
- Optimized Icon of LightEffect in QuickSettings
Here, it has to be mentioned that it is a staged rollout. Starting from a small number of users, this update will be rollout to more users over a few days.