- Advertisement -
some crashing issues, problems with dialogue getting stuck and invisible inventories after pickpocketing The update is now available to download, but we still don’t know the size of the downloadable file.
Below, you can find the full patch information of hotfix #8.
Baldur’s Gate III Update (6331336)
- Fixed certain dialogue trigger checkpoints, not working or getting stuck. This was related to being in Wild Shape while triggering dialogues.
- Fixed a possible crash when saving.
- Fixed a crash related to a VRAM leak.
- Fixed a crash related to PhysX materials.
- Fixed a crash when viewing tooltips by hovering over combatants while someone joins or leaves the game.
- Fixed a rare crash when entering character creation.
- Fixed a rare crash when an object falls into a chasm.
- Fixed a crash related to incorrect or corrupted game files.
- Fixed a crash related to closing containers if too many were opened by pressing escape quickly.
- Fixed empty inventory after pickpocketing a party member.