Studio Wildcard is rolling out a new update 2.48 for Ark Survival Evolved on PS4, Xbox One, and PC platform today on February 13. The update size for the game can vary depending on the platform you are using. On the PS4, the update size is 5.3GB, and it is now available to download for the players.
As per the latest update 2.48 for Ark survival evolved, there are lots of major changes have been made and also added some new additional content and features in it. This update brings a new event to the game as “Love Evolved” valentine’s Day event on PS4 platform. This event will be available February 11th to February 18th. The Ark survival evolved update 2.48 contains new activities, skins, items, emotes, Chibi’s and many more.
Alongside with the new stuffs, so there are also a lot of major and minor bug fixes as well in this update. It brings stability and performance improvement for the ARK Survival Evolved. Below is the full patch notes for update 2.48 on February 13, check it out.
- Current Version PS4: 556.7
- Current Version Xbox One: 808.2
- Current Version PC: 322.9
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.48
- This event can be manually activated with the server arg parameter: -ActiveEvent=vday
- Valentines Coelacanth can be caught for chibis, chocolates, candies
- Mating can randomly drop chocolates and candies!
- Increased breeding rates to 3x (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- Increased taming rates to 3x
- Increased player XP rates to 3x
- Increased harvesting rates to 3x
- Valentines inspired shield skin *NEW*
- Valentines inspired sunglasses skin *NEW*
- “Cupid Couture Bottom,” (Pants Skin)
- “Cupid Couture Top,” (Shirt Skin)
- “Halo Headband,” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades,” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
- Box o’ Chocolates
- Valentines Dino Candy
- Flirty Emote
- Crystal Wyvern *NEW*
- Mesopithecus *NEW*
- Otter *NEW*
- Enforcer *NEW*
- Velonasaur *NEW*
Wild Event Creature Colors :
- Lavender *NEW*
- Cream *NEW*
- MediumLavender *NEW*
- Peach *NEW*
- DeepPink *NEW*
- LightPink *NEW*
- Dark Red *NEW*
- Light Red
Ark Update 2.48 Bug Fixes
- Now, you do not have to carry/base Corrupted Dinos.
- Notes have had their character limit restored to the previous value (no longer cuts off after one line).
- an option added to disable light shafts and bloom.
- An issue that caused bionic dino skins to disappear is fixed.
- Fixed an exploit which would cause players to become invisible.
- Multiple level issues including holes, floating foliage, areas where they could get stuck, and missing volumes is now fixed.
- Lava Lizard can now be spayed or neutered.
- Fixed some missing icon related to holiday emotes.
- Improved localization.
- Resolved the game crashing issues.
- Improvements in Network connection.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.