Respawn Entertainment, the team behind Apex Legends, has improved the gaming experience with the new update, version 2.40. This patch may seem small, but it aims to make the gameplay better, fix ongoing issues, and boost performance on all platforms. Let’s explore the details of the Apex Legends Update 2.40 patch notes, directly from the developers at Respawn.
Apex Legends Update 2.40 Patch Notes: Unraveling the Precision Revolution
Here’s a breakdown of the confirmed fixes introduced in this latest update:
1. Bullet Tracers Precision: One of the standout improvements in this patch is the rectification of bullet tracers, ensuring they now originate from the proper location. This enhancement is poised to significantly elevate the gaming experience, especially for those engaged in intense firefights where precision matters most.
2. Revenant’s Ultimate Shield Calibration: Shooting Revenant’s Ultimate shield will now provide players with the correct amount of Evo armor progress. This adjustment aims to bring balance to the game, ensuring that interactions with Revenant’s abilities align seamlessly with the intended gameplay dynamics.
3. Profile Inspection Clarity: Bid farewell to the issue of players’ profiles occasionally appearing black during inspection. Respawn has diligently addressed this visual hiccup, ensuring a smoother and more visually coherent experience when checking out your fellow legends.
While these fixes mark a commendable step forward, Respawn is actively investigating and addressing several other issues identified on the official Apex Legends Trello board.
- [Ballistic] Crash during Weapon Swapping in TDM/Control: Players reported crashes after swapping their primary weapon into sling and immediately equipping during TDM/Control matches. Respawn is delving into the heart of this issue to ensure a seamless gaming experience for all.
- Trident Exiting Peculiar Rotation: Legends may exhibit unexpected rotations upon exiting a Trident. This quirk is under scrutiny, with the developers working to restore the expected behavior of characters after exiting this vehicular addition to the Apex Games.
- High FPS Stuttering: Playing at 165+ FPS may lead to stuttering in specific gameplay scenarios. Respawn is actively investigating this matter, aiming to provide a smoother experience for players who prefer higher frame rates.
- Map Loading Crashes: Crashes referencing FS_CheckAsyncRequest when loading into a map are actively being addressed. Respawn is committed to resolving this issue to ensure stability for all players.
- Detected Data Mismatch Error: Some players are encountering the Detected Data Mismatch error. The developers are working diligently to identify the root cause and implement a fix promptly.
- Nvidia Reflex Greyed Out: For players using DX11, the Nvidia Reflex option is greyed out. This issue is currently in progress, with Respawn aiming to restore functionality for affected players.
The Apex Legends community is excited about the new update, version 2.40. Respawn Entertainment is dedicated to making the gaming experience better, focusing on precise fixes. Ongoing investigations and improvements show the studio’s commitment to providing a smooth and immersive gameplay. Keep an eye out for more Apex Legends updates, and enjoy your time in the Apex Games with exciting victories and memorable moments!