Respawn Entertainment just released a minor update to its popular battle royale game Apex Legends, which pushed out Update 1.94 (1.08). The developers of the latest update fixed an issue that caused peaceable abilities on Storm Point, as well as resolving an issue with third-party controllers on the Xbox Series X|S.
Prior to this, a update with some minor bug fixes and changes was released. However, players continue to experience problems with the game. Several of these issues will be addressed in Apex Legends Update 1.94 (1.000.008). See below for more information.
Apex Legends Update 1.94 Patch Notes (1.000.008) Details, April 11, 2022
- Fixed a bug where a number of third party controllers are reported as not working on Xbox Series X.
- Fixed a bug where Legends with placable abilities are unable to place them throughout the areas between Cascade Falls and Checkpoint on Storm Point map.
- Various next-gen console, Control, and Bangalore Story Event fixes.
- Addressed a bug where Wraith ultimate disappearing when deployed close to Harvester wall
- Addressed UI issues.
- Fixed some texture missing issues.
- Added stability and performance issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Just pushed a @PlayApex update to address:
-Issues with placeable abilities on Storm Point.
-Third-party controllers not working on Xbox Series X|S.
-Various next-gen console, Control, and Bangalore Story Event fixes.
— Respawn (@Respawn) April 11, 2022
Apex Legends Update 1.94 is now available to download on all respected platforms. You can find more information about game updates and news in our Apex Legends section.